This is my very first attempt at a makeup tutorial. I have been asked a few times to do a tutorial on my everyday make up look that I wear in outfit posts, so I thought I would give it a shot! It was perfect timing as Starlooks sent me their “Copenhagen” eyeshadow palette. The colors of the palette are gorgeous, the shadow easy to blend and had great staying power even on a hot and humid summer day. (PS Look out for an exciting make up giveaway on my blog very soon!)
I hope you enjoy my first tutoral, comment bellow and let me know what you think and if you would like to see any other make up looks!
- Eyeshadow primer – I used Starlooks iPrimer
- Neutral eyeshadow palette & brush – I used Starlooks Copenhagen Palette
- Black gel eyeliner & thin brush – I used Maybelline Gel Liner
- Black mascara – I used Maybelline Great Lash
- Apply eyeshadow primer all over your eyelids to make sure your shadow stays put all day.
- Use the lightest shade in your palette all over your eyelid and blend up to your eyebrow to highlight your brow bone.
- Use one shade darker to define your eye crease by sweeping it along the crease line and then blending it out.
- Select a dark shade of brown much darker than your skin color and apply it only at the outer corners of your eyelid then blend well.
- Apply a thin line of black gel eyeliner across your top lash line. You can do a cat eye flick if you want a little drama.
- Lastly pply a generous coat of mascara.
Photos by Sara.