1. Tip number one is to buy yourself a light up magnifying mirror. It sounds obvious as you cant wear your glasses while applying make up, but you don’t know how long I went without one! (And had uneven eyeliner, oh dear)
2. Some glasses lenses can highlight under-eye circles, so be sure to use a creamy concealer that has good coverage. I like to buy one thats one shade lighter that my skin to highlight the area and make me look like I got a good nights sleep.
3. I love to use black eyeliner to make my eyes pop behind my glasses. My favorite is a graphic 60’s cat eye look, where I create a winged effect with liquid liner.
4. Before applying the most important product, mascara! Always curl your top lashes, your eyes will appear bigger and you lashes wont touch your lenses all day. PS. Invest in a good quality eyelash curler, they last forever!
5. After you have defined your eyes to stand out behind your frames, be sure to complete the look with a pop of color lipstick and little glow via a warm toned bronzer.
Have you ever wondered what frames look best on your face? Enter weekly for a chance to win VSP Direct’s “Frame Your Fashion” photo sweepstakes! Just share a selfie and your style, and you could win one of our weekly “Frame Your Fashion” eyewear style consults and designer sunglasses. One grand prize winner, selected from the 10 weekly winners, will also receive one year of VSP Direct vision insurance and a $250 gift card.
Enter weekly between March 21 and May 25, 2016. Check out this video for all the info, http://clvr.li/1R2aL0j.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.